Our Committment to You
- We will involve you fully in the care that you receive
- We will treat you as an individual with courtesy and respect at all times
- We will give you full information about the services we provide
- Following full discussion, we will provide you with the most appropriate treatment and advice. No care or treatment will be given without your informed consent.
- We will encourage health promotion and education in the community
- We will give you access to your health records(subject to the requirements and limitations of the law) and will always treat them as strictly confidential.
In return we ask that you
- Offer the staff and doctors the same courtesy and consideration given to you
- Please enquire if you have any doubts or queries in connection with your treatment
- Take the medication and advice offered to you, but contact the Doctor if the medication seems unsuitable
- Keep us informed of any changes in your circumstances
- Please tell us at the earliest opportunity if you are unable to keep your appointment
- Tell us if we fail to meet your expectations so we can try to put things right.